District Judges' Court Coordinators
Contact if a Hearing date is to be set.
Judge Old: Lynn
830-303-4188 ext. 1265
Kirkendall: Judy Caddell
830-303-4188 ext. 1300
Now Accepting E-Filing. No Fax Filing Accepted.
- District Clerk Filing Fees
- Local Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Records from the 25th & 2nd 25th Judicial District Court
at Law which have been filed with the Colorado County
District Clerk are public records. Indexes and a computer
terminal are available in the District Clerk's office for
research by the public. Copies of records may be
purchased at $1.00 per page.
- Credit and/or debit cards are accepted to pay for copies,
Court Costs and Fines.
- District Clerk's Office does NOT have any forms for a divorce.
Lone Star Legal Aid conducts Pro Se Clinics once a month.
Phone Number is 979-849-6464 for information regarding
- Passport Application Instructions
- Standing Order Regarding Children, Property, and Conduct of the Parties
- Instructions to Pro Se Litigants in Divorce
- Information regarding Parenting Classes can be found at the
District Clerk's Office or at http://puttingkidsfirst.org/ or
by calling 1-888-777-2298 and at www.ParentClassOnline.com
or by calling 830-372-4555.